The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 58 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.4 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 58 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What about "EnglishBoard/Corner" for our forum...?!

Време е да пеобщим желаещите, които не говорят езика ни в нашия дом!
Volvo For life!

In fact, i believe this topic is the place, where all interested non bulgarian speaking people should feel welcome to write and find answers to their questions. I am happy and ready to help anyone in need here! I hope there will be more folks to join the topic shortly. We can start a little friendly discussions until we see necessity for a separate part in the forum.

Best,

Jmi
Volvo For life!

JMI Wrote:...
I hope there will be more folks to join the topic shortly. We can start a little friendly discussions until we see necessity for a separate part in the forum.

Best,

Jmi

I hope so!
As Jordan (JMI) is saying, this topic is special-created for our friends which Bulgarian is not sufficient for using this forum.
So, guys, ladies, feel free to join us in this topic!

As my memory, the "forum-registering-process" is not english-prepared (because of the bot-check). I'll take a quick conv with our site-Admins to get this process adjusted.

Have a great day!
And Best Regards!

Yavor Yankov
(ex) 2013 - 2017/ Volvo XC70, D5, 2007
(ex) 2016 - 2018/ Audi A4 1.8T Quattro, 1999
2011 - present/ Volvo S80, 2.0T, 1999
2017 - present/ Audi A8 4.2 Quattro, 2005
2017 - present/ Mini One, 2017
2020 - present/ Volvo V70 AWD, D5, 2005

Yes,it's a good idea!May be also we have to think how to promote the topic!We can send the link with a short prsentation to the sites of different embassies and foreignness companies.For example the Dutch embassy has in usage mostly VOLVO cars. Smile

pliva Wrote:Yes,it's a good idea!May be also we have to think how to promote the topic!We can send the link with a short prsentation to the sites of different embassies and foreignness companies.For example the Dutch embassy has in usage mostly VOLVO cars. Smile

Great,

embassies or other formal structures using Volvo will be a great addition, but first of all Yavor's colleagues could be the first to pop up here. As far as I know they were asking about our forum, so they can now start using it.

I agree with what Yavor said about the registration. Let's hope our site admins will sort out the situation promptly and we can start the ball rolling! Smile
Volvo For life!

JMI Wrote:
pliva Wrote:Yes,it's a good idea!May be also we have to think how to promote the topic!We can send the link with a short prsentation to the sites of different embassies and foreignness companies.For example the Dutch embassy has in usage mostly VOLVO cars. Smile

Great,

embassies or other formal structures using Volvo will be a great addition, but first of all Yavor's colleagues could be the first to pop up here. As far as I know they were asking about our forum, so they can now start using it.

I agree with what Yavor said about the registration. Let's hope our site admins will sort out the situation promptly and we can start the ball rolling! Smile
+1 Wink Arrow

In the case I was not so clear - I did"t consider the embassadors -they normaly has bulgarian drivers,but there are many foreigners,wich living in BG and driving VOLVOs,and they keeps on tuch with the embassy. Smile