Волво Клуб - България

Full Version: What about "EnglishBoard/Corner" for our forum...?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Време е да пеобщим желаещите, които не говорят езика ни в нашия дом!
In fact, i believe this topic is the place, where all interested non bulgarian speaking people should feel welcome to write and find answers to their questions. I am happy and ready to help anyone in need here! I hope there will be more folks to join the topic shortly. We can start a little friendly discussions until we see necessity for a separate part in the forum.

Best,

Jmi
JMI Wrote:...
I hope there will be more folks to join the topic shortly. We can start a little friendly discussions until we see necessity for a separate part in the forum.

Best,

Jmi

I hope so!
As Jordan (JMI) is saying, this topic is special-created for our friends which Bulgarian is not sufficient for using this forum.
So, guys, ladies, feel free to join us in this topic!

As my memory, the "forum-registering-process" is not english-prepared (because of the bot-check). I'll take a quick conv with our site-Admins to get this process adjusted.

Have a great day!
And Best Regards!

Yavor Yankov
Yes,it's a good idea!May be also we have to think how to promote the topic!We can send the link with a short prsentation to the sites of different embassies and foreignness companies.For example the Dutch embassy has in usage mostly VOLVO cars. Smile
pliva Wrote:Yes,it's a good idea!May be also we have to think how to promote the topic!We can send the link with a short prsentation to the sites of different embassies and foreignness companies.For example the Dutch embassy has in usage mostly VOLVO cars. Smile

Great,

embassies or other formal structures using Volvo will be a great addition, but first of all Yavor's colleagues could be the first to pop up here. As far as I know they were asking about our forum, so they can now start using it.

I agree with what Yavor said about the registration. Let's hope our site admins will sort out the situation promptly and we can start the ball rolling! Smile
JMI Wrote:
pliva Wrote:Yes,it's a good idea!May be also we have to think how to promote the topic!We can send the link with a short prsentation to the sites of different embassies and foreignness companies.For example the Dutch embassy has in usage mostly VOLVO cars. Smile

Great,

embassies or other formal structures using Volvo will be a great addition, but first of all Yavor's colleagues could be the first to pop up here. As far as I know they were asking about our forum, so they can now start using it.

I agree with what Yavor said about the registration. Let's hope our site admins will sort out the situation promptly and we can start the ball rolling! Smile
+1 Wink Arrow
In the case I was not so clear - I did"t consider the embassadors -they normaly has bulgarian drivers,but there are many foreigners,wich living in BG and driving VOLVOs,and they keeps on tuch with the embassy. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3