Волво Клуб - България

Full Version: Едно интересно предложение...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Здравейте, бивши колеги Smile
Понеже искам пак да се влея в редиците, оглеждам се за едно Volvo C70. Едно конкретно Волво, де. Ще ви копирам кореспонденцията си с продавача, и ще ми е любопитно вие какво мислите по въпроса за начина на покупка. Само ще споделя, че колата изглежда перфектна в mobile.de...но може би това е целта, все пак. И така:

"The car is still for sale .It is in excellent condition and it has already an oil change and new winter tires. The car is located in Bristol uk but it has german registration papers.The car has 99800 km. the last price is 4360 euro If you speak english you can call me on my phone number and we will talk there my phone number is 00447786158648.If you want I can send you the car and all the papers for 10 days test period to your home address with a shipping company
I am waiting for a call or for an email"

"The total price for the car including all the shipping cost is EUR
4400 . Here is how I want to go about delivery and payment for the car which
will be through a shipping company and will also give you the chance
to inspect the car before I receive the payment for it.
I will explain to you step by step how this will work :
A. First you have to send me your shipping information (your name and
address).
1. After I receive your shipping info, I will go to shipping company
Location and leave the car onto your name and with your shipping address
as the intended receiver.
2. The shipping company service will check the car also the legal
papers to see that everything is OK with it.
B. You will receive a notification from shipping company service as a
confirmation that the car is in their custody and also, that the car has
been tested.
1. After that, you will have to send the total amount to shipping
company service .
2. The shipping company service will verify the Transfer, and if
everything is in order, they will deliver the car to your door step.
3. After you will receive the car and you will be completely satisfied
with it, you will instruct the shipping company service with your
decision.
C. If by any reason, you will not be satisfied with the product, you
will return the car to the shipping company service with no expense.
I will support all the taxes and fees, you will have a 10 days perioud
to inspect the car and if you are not satisfied in it you will be fully
refunded within 24 hours. Any damaged or returned unit will be either
replaced or refunded.
If you agree with my idea please provide me your full name and address
for shipping, so I can initiate the transaction through the shipping
company service.
After that they will contact you with transaction details, invoice,
payment instructions and more information about the shipping company
service protection.
Please reply as soon as posible because I have lots of interested
customers.
Best regards!"

"The company name is Euroway 24 Company . They will deliver the car on your home address. I only need your full name and address because the company is a door arrival company.
Thank you"

Изпратих му име и адрес, веднага получих това:

"I will arrange the delivery to your home address for Tuesday 05.02.2008. The company will notify you all the details of the transaction. After they will notify you please go an make the payment so they can start the delivery to your home address
Thank you"

После получих това:
Mr . Alexander Petrov Bratanov ,

This message was sent to you at the request of the sender to notify you that the package(s) is in Euroway 24 Company custody. The package(s) has actually been placed with Euroway 24 Company for shipment. To verify the actual transit status, go to <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://euroway24.net/index2.html">http://euroway24.net/index2.html</a><!-- m --> and verify your tracking number. You can find out more information about your shipment by using your tracking number on the Euroway 24 Company website.

For Assistance you can use our line:
+ (44).77.71.57.46.83
SHIPMENT DETAILS:

Ship to: Alexander Petrov Bratanov
Receiver Name: Alexander Petrov Bratanov
Address : ..................................................
City : Sofia
Zip: ...........
E-mail Address: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:bratanov@abv.bg">bratanov@abv.bg</a><!-- e -->

Service type: Door arrival

Details:
Madel: VOLVO
Model: C70
Year: 2000
Condition: Excellent

Ship from: Kurt Reetz
Sender Name: Kurt Reetz
Address : 30-38 St Thomas Street
City : Bristol
Zip Code : BS1 6JZ
E-mail Address: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:kurt_reetz@hotmail.com">kurt_reetz@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->

Scheduled delivery : 5 days

Tracking number: # VC49VGH2RB8S

For more information about your shipment please access our website <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.euroway24.net">www.euroway24.net</a><!-- w --> or use this link directly <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://euroway24.net/index2.html">http://euroway24.net/index2.html</a><!-- m --> . Our tracking system will help you get access to more information about your shipment or to see the status/transit of your shipment.

Euroway 24 Company - Payment Request - Tracking # VC49VGH2RB8S

The next step is to complete the payment for the initial deposit to one of Euroway 24 Company agents located in United Kingdom.

Amounts:

- Total Amount: 4.400,00 EUR
- First Deposit Amount: 2.200,00 EUR
- Last Deposit Amount: 2.000,00 EUR

Payment service: Western Union Money Transfer

Receiver (agent) details:

Full name: General Manager- Paul Meller
Street address: 3 Premier Park Road
City: London
Postal code: NW10 7NZ

Instructions:

In order to complete de payment you will have to use Western Union Money Transfer service. You will have to go with 2200 euro cash and ask for a money transfer from your name to our company agent Mr Paul Meller ( 3 Premier Park Road, London, NW10 7NZ, United Kingdom ). You can find the nearest Western Union office by visiting <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.WesternUnion.com">www.WesternUnion.com</a><!-- w --> website. As soon as the confirmation of the Deposit Amount 2.000,00 EUR is received Euroway 24 Company will start the shipping and the package will be in transit. Please provide us the payment confirmation in the next 48 hours on our contact email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:euroway24@post.com">euroway24@post.com</a><!-- e -->

Requested transfer informations:

- Sender's full name
- Sender's full address
- MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number)
- Amount sent
- Transfer fees
- Date and aprox. time

===================================================================================
Note: The receipt of the first amount of 2200 EUR is the first condition to start the delivery
=====================================================================================

We will Provide you next a few Western Union addresses where you can proceed with the first deposit or you can find any other addresses in your town or country:

Western Union Agent locations/Addresses Phone Numbers

CASH EXPRESS POLANA 1
STR DONDUKOV 42
SOFIA , 1000
(359) (2) 9818257
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EUROBANK EFG
14 TZAR OSVOBODITEL BLV
SOFIA , 1000
(359) (2) 9549945
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UBB SVETA TROITSA BRANCH
127, SLIVNITSA BLVD.
SOFIA (359) (2) 8121744

CENTRAL COOPERATIVE BANK
PENCHO SLAVEYKOV ST. 5
SOFIA , 1606
(359) (2) 9533852

SOCIETE GENERALE EXPRESSBANK
111,G.S. RAKOVSKI STREET
OPERA
SOFIA , 1000

Note*A copy of the receipt would be highly appreciated but is not mandatory To check if the status of your shipment has changed please visit <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.euroway24.net">www.euroway24.net</a><!-- w --> and check your tracking number. Return policy Euroway 24 Company offers a 10 -days return policy. If by any reason, you do not agree with the package content you have 10 days in which you can return it to Euroway 24 Company. You will have a full refund of your money including the transfer fees. If the 10-days period ends the return policy will not be applicable. This e-mail contains proprietary information and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.. If you received this message in error, please delete it immediately. This e-mail contains proprietary information and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy ing of this message is strictly prohibited. This e-mail was automatically generated by Euroway 24 Company e-mail services at the shipper's request.

Thank You For Your Cooperation!

Euroway 24 Company

И последно това:

"As I have promised you I have arranged the delivery to your home address . This is our Track number VC49VGH2RB8S . Did the company contact you? Did you pay the first deposit?"

Много се извинявам за дългия пост, но наистина не знам какво да правя. Хайде споделете мнениа, мерси предварително!
Здравейте, бивши колеги Smile
Понеже искам пак да се влея в редиците, оглеждам се за едно Volvo C70. Едно конкретно Волво, де. Ще ви копирам кореспонденцията си с продавача, и ще ми е любопитно вие какво мислите по въпроса за начина на покупка. Само ще споделя, че колата изглежда перфектна в mobile.de...но може би това е целта, все пак. И така:

"The car is still for sale .It is in excellent condition and it has already an oil change and new winter tires. The car is located in Bristol uk but it has german registration papers.The car has 99800 km. the last price is 4360 euro If you speak english you can call me on my phone number and we will talk there my phone number is 00447786158648.If you want I can send you the car and all the papers for 10 days test period to your home address with a shipping company
I am waiting for a call or for an email"

"The total price for the car including all the shipping cost is EUR
4400 . Here is how I want to go about delivery and payment for the car which
will be through a shipping company and will also give you the chance
to inspect the car before I receive the payment for it.
I will explain to you step by step how this will work :
A. First you have to send me your shipping information (your name and
address).
1. After I receive your shipping info, I will go to shipping company
Location and leave the car onto your name and with your shipping address
as the intended receiver.
2. The shipping company service will check the car also the legal
papers to see that everything is OK with it.
B. You will receive a notification from shipping company service as a
confirmation that the car is in their custody and also, that the car has
been tested.
1. After that, you will have to send the total amount to shipping
company service .
2. The shipping company service will verify the Transfer, and if
everything is in order, they will deliver the car to your door step.
3. After you will receive the car and you will be completely satisfied
with it, you will instruct the shipping company service with your
decision.
C. If by any reason, you will not be satisfied with the product, you
will return the car to the shipping company service with no expense.
I will support all the taxes and fees, you will have a 10 days perioud
to inspect the car and if you are not satisfied in it you will be fully
refunded within 24 hours. Any damaged or returned unit will be either
replaced or refunded.
If you agree with my idea please provide me your full name and address
for shipping, so I can initiate the transaction through the shipping
company service.
After that they will contact you with transaction details, invoice,
payment instructions and more information about the shipping company
service protection.
Please reply as soon as posible because I have lots of interested
customers.
Best regards!"

"The company name is Euroway 24 Company . They will deliver the car on your home address. I only need your full name and address because the company is a door arrival company.
Thank you"

Изпратих му име и адрес, веднага получих това:

"I will arrange the delivery to your home address for Tuesday 05.02.2008. The company will notify you all the details of the transaction. After they will notify you please go an make the payment so they can start the delivery to your home address
Thank you"

После получих това:
Mr . Alexander Petrov Bratanov ,

This message was sent to you at the request of the sender to notify you that the package(s) is in Euroway 24 Company custody. The package(s) has actually been placed with Euroway 24 Company for shipment. To verify the actual transit status, go to <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://euroway24.net/index2.html">http://euroway24.net/index2.html</a><!-- m --> and verify your tracking number. You can find out more information about your shipment by using your tracking number on the Euroway 24 Company website.

For Assistance you can use our line:
+ (44).77.71.57.46.83
SHIPMENT DETAILS:

Ship to: Alexander Petrov Bratanov
Receiver Name: Alexander Petrov Bratanov
Address : ..................................................
City : Sofia
Zip: ...........
E-mail Address: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:bratanov@abv.bg">bratanov@abv.bg</a><!-- e -->

Service type: Door arrival

Details:
Madel: VOLVO
Model: C70
Year: 2000
Condition: Excellent

Ship from: Kurt Reetz
Sender Name: Kurt Reetz
Address : 30-38 St Thomas Street
City : Bristol
Zip Code : BS1 6JZ
E-mail Address: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:kurt_reetz@hotmail.com">kurt_reetz@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->

Scheduled delivery : 5 days

Tracking number: # VC49VGH2RB8S

For more information about your shipment please access our website <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.euroway24.net">www.euroway24.net</a><!-- w --> or use this link directly <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://euroway24.net/index2.html">http://euroway24.net/index2.html</a><!-- m --> . Our tracking system will help you get access to more information about your shipment or to see the status/transit of your shipment.

Euroway 24 Company - Payment Request - Tracking # VC49VGH2RB8S

The next step is to complete the payment for the initial deposit to one of Euroway 24 Company agents located in United Kingdom.

Amounts:

- Total Amount: 4.400,00 EUR
- First Deposit Amount: 2.200,00 EUR
- Last Deposit Amount: 2.000,00 EUR

Payment service: Western Union Money Transfer

Receiver (agent) details:

Full name: General Manager- Paul Meller
Street address: 3 Premier Park Road
City: London
Postal code: NW10 7NZ

Instructions:

In order to complete de payment you will have to use Western Union Money Transfer service. You will have to go with 2200 euro cash and ask for a money transfer from your name to our company agent Mr Paul Meller ( 3 Premier Park Road, London, NW10 7NZ, United Kingdom ). You can find the nearest Western Union office by visiting <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.WesternUnion.com">www.WesternUnion.com</a><!-- w --> website. As soon as the confirmation of the Deposit Amount 2.000,00 EUR is received Euroway 24 Company will start the shipping and the package will be in transit. Please provide us the payment confirmation in the next 48 hours on our contact email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:euroway24@post.com">euroway24@post.com</a><!-- e -->

Requested transfer informations:

- Sender's full name
- Sender's full address
- MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number)
- Amount sent
- Transfer fees
- Date and aprox. time

===================================================================================
Note: The receipt of the first amount of 2200 EUR is the first condition to start the delivery
=====================================================================================

We will Provide you next a few Western Union addresses where you can proceed with the first deposit or you can find any other addresses in your town or country:

Western Union Agent locations/Addresses Phone Numbers

CASH EXPRESS POLANA 1
STR DONDUKOV 42
SOFIA , 1000
(359) (2) 9818257

EUROBANK EFG
14 TZAR OSVOBODITEL BLV
SOFIA , 1000
(359) (2) 9549945

UBB SVETA TROITSA BRANCH
127, SLIVNITSA BLVD.
SOFIA (359) (2) 8121744

CENTRAL COOPERATIVE BANK
PENCHO SLAVEYKOV ST. 5
SOFIA , 1606
(359) (2) 9533852

SOCIETE GENERALE EXPRESSBANK
111,G.S. RAKOVSKI STREET
OPERA
SOFIA , 1000

Note*A copy of the receipt would be highly appreciated but is not mandatory To check if the status of your shipment has changed please visit <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.euroway24.net">www.euroway24.net</a><!-- w --> and check your tracking number. Return policy Euroway 24 Company offers a 10 -days return policy. If by any reason, you do not agree with the package content you have 10 days in which you can return it to Euroway 24 Company. You will have a full refund of your money including the transfer fees. If the 10-days period ends the return policy will not be applicable. This e-mail contains proprietary information and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.. If you received this message in error, please delete it immediately. This e-mail contains proprietary information and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy ing of this message is strictly prohibited. This e-mail was automatically generated by Euroway 24 Company e-mail services at the shipper's request.

Thank You For Your Cooperation!

Euroway 24 Company

И последно това:

"As I have promised you I have arranged the delivery to your home address . This is our Track number VC49VGH2RB8S . Did the company contact you? Did you pay the first deposit?"

Много се извинявам за дългия пост, но наистина не знам какво да правя. Хайде споделете мнениа, мерси предварително!
Аз съвет не мога да дам, но дай да видим колата.
Аз съвет не мога да дам, но дай да видим колата.
С две думи- пълна измама!
За повече подробности, без да се задълбаваме:
- Кой може да изпрати пари с WESTERN UNION- само граждани без фирми! (аджеба коя уважаваща себе си фирма или организация няма да има банкова сметка, а ще разчита мениджъра да използва някоя от системите за налично плащане)
- Забелижи url-то "http://euroway24.net/VC49VGH2RB8S.htm" чиста htm страница, направена специално за теб. Няма база данни, няма скриптове, няма сигурност.
-при регистрацията има "Start a secure Transaction" която е толкова secure, че чак я няма
- Адреса на Kurt Reetz е хотел.
- Адреса на Paul Meller също е измислен от групата на африканците в UK.
-гугъл не е и чувал за "Euroway 24 Company"
и други.
Абе бягай далече от такива измислици!
С две думи- пълна измама!
За повече подробности, без да се задълбаваме:
- Кой може да изпрати пари с WESTERN UNION- само граждани без фирми! (аджеба коя уважаваща себе си фирма или организация няма да има банкова сметка, а ще разчита мениджъра да използва някоя от системите за налично плащане)
- Забелижи url-то "http://euroway24.net/VC49VGH2RB8S.htm" чиста htm страница, направена специално за теб. Няма база данни, няма скриптове, няма сигурност.
-при регистрацията има "Start a secure Transaction" която е толкова secure, че чак я няма
- Адреса на Kurt Reetz е хотел.
- Адреса на Paul Meller също е измислен от групата на африканците в UK.
-гугъл не е и чувал за "Euroway 24 Company"
и други.
Абе бягай далече от такива измислици!
Според мен определено е измама, щом има паричен превод през Уестърн Юниън. Поне това покзава опитът на мои познати. Фактът, че сте си разменили толкова обстойна кореспонденция, не трябва да те заблуждава изобщо. А пък и цената е толкова хубава, че чак е абсурдно.
Според мен определено е измама, щом има паричен превод през Уестърн Юниън. Поне това покзава опитът на мои познати. Фактът, че сте си разменили толкова обстойна кореспонденция, не трябва да те заблуждава изобщо. А пък и цената е толкова хубава, че чак е абсурдно.
За себе си бях решил също, че е измама. И аз проверих в Гугъл, наистина не намира подобна компания. Освен това, направи ми впечатление, че мейлите от мистър Рииц се получават в 5 часа сутринта наше време. Ако наистина е в Англия, трябва да е много нощна птица господина. Разгледах и кода на страницата, наистина си мисля, че е направена специално за мен Smile
Не исках да споделям предварително това, за да не определям посоката на разсъжденията, така да се каже Smile
За съжаление, не мога да покажа колата, вече я няма в немското мобиле. Което е нормално, човекът ми я изпратил вече, чака си парите, и респективно я е свалил от продажба Smile))
Благодаря на всички, потвърдихте мнението ми.
За себе си бях решил също, че е измама. И аз проверих в Гугъл, наистина не намира подобна компания. Освен това, направи ми впечатление, че мейлите от мистър Рииц се получават в 5 часа сутринта наше време. Ако наистина е в Англия, трябва да е много нощна птица господина. Разгледах и кода на страницата, наистина си мисля, че е направена специално за мен Smile
Не исках да споделям предварително това, за да не определям посоката на разсъжденията, така да се каже Smile
За съжаление, не мога да покажа колата, вече я няма в немското мобиле. Което е нормално, човекът ми я изпратил вече, чака си парите, и респективно я е свалил от продажба Smile))
Благодаря на всички, потвърдихте мнението ми.
Pages: 1 2